Friday, November 8, 2013

Makeup Post 9-30-13

Spencer turned 10 months old on Savannah's Birthday. Boy has that time flow by too fast! How I wish that there was a pause button to stop time! I love my babies. I always have. And time just seems to go faster and faster with each one. Spencer is a great baby. He loves to go, go, go! Now that he is crawling, there is no stopping him. Over the last month he has started to pull himself up on EVERYTHING and walk with ANYTHING he can. Spencer still has no teeth, but that doesn’t slow him down on eating. Spencer will eat anything he can, and he will holler if he thinks he isn’t getting his fair share. Spencer’s hair is slow in growing, but still has a red tint to it. His beautiful eyes are still blue, but I’m not holding my breath on them staying blue. He is such a sweet, happy, loving little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment