Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I had the opportunity to go with Josh this last week to California.  Josh’s parent stayed with all our crazy kids so I could go.  The kids were so nice for grandma and grandpa that they got the stomach bug while we were gone (and then shared it with them too).  It was a nice relaxing trip for me :)  My parent’s road out to California with us.  They stayed with my brother Dennis during the week.  It was fun to see my niece and nephews, as well as my brother and sister-in-law.  But sadly as we were packing up for our long drive home (20 hours) I rolled my ankle and broke it!  We were in California…  And we had to have the car back 26 hours after that…  We didn’t have the time to find where our insurance would pay for us to go, nor the time to sit in an ER and wait for x-rays.  So we drove home, and I road with my foot wrapped in an ace bandage on the dashboard.  Now I get to wear a “fun” boot on my foot for four weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment