Sunday, January 7, 2018

Trolls

In my post yesterday I shared that the last year (plus) has been a hard time for me.  Today at church we were talking about many things one being how we often beat ourselves up for not doing more or being better.  I know that I am guilty of doing this to myself. It has been something that I have been trying to stop for awhile now (some days I am much better than others). This afternoon I was reminded of a song that has helped me on tough days...

From the movie Trolls (not the whole song)

Hey! I'm not giving up today. There's nothing getting in my way. And if you knock knock me over, I will get back up again. If something goes a little wrong, well you can go ahead and bring it on. Cause if you knock knock me over, I will get back up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment