Sunday, June 7, 2020

Week 13


Today was week 13 of home based church. We had a great church meeting. But today was still a hard day for me emotionally (for reason I’m not up to sharing at this time). We all have those tough days when we sometimes feel like there’s no end in sight. On those day for me it helps to read (listen) to my scriptures and say prayers. Loving, spiritual thoughts help too. Here are a few of the thoughts I’ve come across that have helped me feel God’s love for me. That have helped when I’m struggling to see the good in the day. To see the joy that’s coming. To want to get out of bed. The bad days happen. Sometimes the bad days continue longer than we’d like. But I know that through our Heavenly Father, we can have joy and happiness again.






No comments:

Post a Comment