Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cruise ~ Day 1


Waiting for our flight
 from Colorado Springs to
Washington DC



With out Internet, you can't blog... So day one of our trip is tonight! What a great day... After spending the night playing with the cutest 18 month old around, I slept through my alarm!!! I woke up 15 minutes before we wanted to leave... Needless to say we didn't get out the door as early as we wanted to. But we still made it to catch our flight with plenty of time.

Several hours later we landed in DC! We ate a quick lunch, got a pedicure (just me, not Josh), and walked the LONG way down the corridor to catch our next flight. However we didn't realize that they had already boarded people for the flight (there was no one around from the airline), and we could have missed the flight! Thankfully we did not!

After another long flight we landed in Miami around dinner time.  We caught the shuttle to our hotel and then took and nice muggie walk to a restaurant.  After a great diner we caught a ride back to the hotel and vegged.  I'm pretty sure I was a sleep before all my kids back in Colorado were... :)

1 comment: