Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Not sure why blogger
turned this picture.




Josh and I don't celebrate Valentines Day.  We never have! We have nothing against it, we just don't celebrate it.  But our kids do.  They LOVE the parties at school!  Today they came home from school all high on sugar :)  Sharing all that they got.  I was a little surprised at something Brooklyn shared with me...  I guess I just didn't think it would happen THIS soon...  She got a SPECIAL Valentine from a boy in her class.  Along with the "note" written on the Valentine he gave her a special pen thing (she didn't bring it home with her, so I'm not sure what it really looks like).  I guess I should just be glad that when I asked Brooklyn if she like this boy she said no...

No comments:

Post a Comment