Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day Two

The crazy week is continuing. I started the day after a short night of sleep. I sure love my little guy, but I'd be happy to sleep more than the 3 and a half hour I got last night. I had to make several phone calls today, including ordering new contacts AGAIN because they ordered my OLD prescription. I sent several emails for pool related business (along with a couple phone calls). And I did several hours of school work (but I am almost done for the week). I did a crockpot dinner this morning, knowing that my Tuesday afternoons are busy. With all the crazy, I felt like it was a good productive day. I even got the girls down too the shower early, with hope that it would be an early bed time for kiddos... And wouldn't you know it... The day had to throw a twist in... I was just getting ready to feed a newly bathed baby when a dripping wet 5 year old came screaming up the stairs... With blood running down her leg... It would seem that she had a fight with the door/floor and that she had lost. And the nice little cut on her knee was just a little too big and a little too deep for a band-aid... Ending the day in the ER just helps to make this week that much more crazy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment