Friday, March 6, 2020

Kids sayings

More fun sayings from the kids.


  • Myra about changing her name - mom since I'm going by MJ now I'm going to change how I sound like "hallo" (with a British accent)
  • Spencer about end of batman movie - they not going to kiss on the lips
  • Spencer about Josh being out of town- I'm gonna miss him probably 
  • Spencer while dinner - do you know what I was singing? Do you know what I was singing with my teeth?
  • Spencer about Mom’s singing - mom that’s not right. Mom if you had a gooder voice then you’d remember it. But you have a frog in it 
  • Dad talking to Spencer about tball - dad - how was hitting - Spencer - sweaty 
  • Spencer on going to child watch - I don’t want to go, it’s just me and all the short people 
  • Spencer talking about his coach’s son - I just want to keep him. But no we can’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment