Friday, March 20, 2020

More kids sayings

  • Myra to Brooklyn - Ok. Take a picture of me now. Please hurry cause I'm scared
  • Myra about wallabies- oh look Brooklyn there's a mirror. I like how wallabies care about their beauty too
  • Spencer to mom - can you get me one too? My names Spencer
  • Spencer to mom in the middle of the night- your eyes are purple. You're a monster!
  • Cat to parents - Spencer pooped. There's like 5 long ones and 2 short ones
  • Spencer about Savannahs Father's Day card - Wait!  That's how Spider-Man does  his fingers
  • Myra about scrambled eggs - I don't want to eat eggs. They are chicken babies 
  • Savannah doing a magic trick - ok I ate the coin. Whatever 
  • Myra after a couple jokes - maids are mean. Why do they kill people?
  • Spence while on a walk - these are my speed up shoes
  • Spencer - When I was three someone use to help me. And they were named you

No comments:

Post a Comment