Thursday, May 28, 2020

Kids sayings

More kids saying... again sorry if there’s a repeat 🤣

  • Spencer on going to child watch - I don’t want to go, it’s just me and all the short people 
  • Spencer talking about his coach’s son - I just want to keep him. But no we can’t. 
  • Ben to Myra after giving mom $ for her birthday - You gave her six dollars - Myra - well I can’t waste all my money
  • Spencer and Myra to Cat, who they thought was being mean to them (for telling on them) - Spencer - do you want Brooklyn to make you a sandwich- Cat - what? Why? - Myra - a knuckle sandwich because you are being mean to us 
  • Ben to Spencer after his bath - hey bud how you doing - Spencer - ben I’m clean. Go away
  • Spencer talking about eating potato skins - they taste smelly
  • Spencer - I smelled it and it tasted good
  • Spencer trying to get out of going to church - I don’t feel good. I threw up. I really did. - mom - that’s too bad. I guess you don’t get any snack today and will have to lay in your bed resting all day. That’s what we do when we are sick - Spencer- I was just pretending. I’m not sick
  • Spencer on way to church - we should have Livy over tonight... -later talking about Mom’s new hair cut - your hair looks just like Mindy’s. - mom - no it doesn’t. It’s a lot longer - Spencer several times - no it’s just the same. It’s just like Mindy’s - Mom, several times - No it’s different - Spencer- maybe we should have Mindy come over tonight so we can see if they are the same or different 
  • Spencer during family study - I’m God. Yes I’m God

No comments:

Post a Comment