Thursday, May 21, 2020

More kids sayings

Sorry if there’s a repeat 😝

  • Brooklyn to junior - you wouldn't think it was so gross if it was your own spit 
  • Ben - like pull them out of the ground carrots 
  • Spencer to mom - you smell like a boy. Your hair stinks
  • Spencer to mom - I'm gonna hold your hand so I don't get bitened by the wolves or zoomed zoomed by the cars 
  • Myra to dad about his beard - it's like the back of a pretty girls head
  • Spencer to mom - I'm sorry I called you stupid head mommy. Your the best mommy ever. I love you
  • Spencer while squeezing his face - but look at my face
  • Spencer with a basket full of fruit snacks - can I eat all these
  • Cat to Savannah - yes your highness. Only queens don't say please
  • Cat about grandma turning 29 - how can grandma be 29 when you are 38? Oh wait, I know. She must have hit 100 and started over
  • Myra after going in circles - thank you , thank you tony.  You saved us. Thank you tony
  • Cat after asking dad for ice cream for dinner - dad you always say yes. Don't fail me now

No comments:

Post a Comment