Saturday, October 2, 2010

New meals




I blogged earlier that I had planned out new meals for two months.  It is now the end of the first month...  And I actually made 12 out of the 20 meals I had planned (now all of the meals weren't new, but at least half of them were).  None of them have been bad, but I can tell that some of them are not the kids favorite :)  But I will say, it has been a lot more fun cooking dinner.  The anticipation of trying something new has made cooking fun for me!


Some of the new things we tried...


*Fried Chicken - Pretty good, but I burned my finger
*Chicken Quesidillas - Brooklyn LOVES them... the ithers not as much
*Loaded Mashed Patato Cassarole - Really good but needs more...
*Chicken Parmesan Risotto - Everybody loves
*Coney Island Sandwiches - A lot better than I thought they be... messy


Hopefilly we will try even more yummy dishes this next month!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Coney Island Sandwiches ... and the Risotto is great too! I think we'll figure out what the loaded mashed potatoes are missing with another making or two.

    I am happy that the grilled pizza sandwiches I started making are so popular too! :)

    ReplyDelete