Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tricky Fish!


"Tricky Fish! Tricky Fish!" You might wounder why I started this blog out with this quote (anyone know where the quote is from???). I was thinking today as I gazed at my sweet little baby in my arms that tricky fish would be a good nick name for her. Now before you start thinking I am a mean mother to come up with this nick name, maybe you should finish reading this post.



If you read my post from a couple days ago about Myra, you might start to get an idea as to why I would call her Tricky Fish (I would put a link for you to click on and go straight to it, but I haven't figured that part of blogging out). She was a fish in my belly. Swimming all around it, all the time. And as far as the tricky part goes... well I think the number of times that she changed positions on us was pretty tricky.


But it wasn't until this afternoon that I thought of the nickname for Myra. Myra was laying in my lap having just ate. She was a happy little baby, and she started to try and make noises and smile. Now she has been trying this for about a week, but not regularly to catch. The last couple days I have been trying to catch a picture of Myra smiling. But it seems like every time I pull out a camera she either stops smiling, or hides it from me. And so the thought of tricky fish came to me. I doubt we will ever really call her that, but who knows. So anyways, here are some pictures of Myra that I took as I was trying to get a smile... as can see she was a little stinker! But we sure love her. Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. Great shots of Myra!! She is just so darn beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's kinda smiling in the last one ... a little.

    Oh and the quote is from Lilo and Stitch (said by Pleakley when hoping that dolphins would rescue him only to find out they were sharks).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures of Myra! She's got such big, beautiful eyes! And I think the nickname is totally appropriate and adorable! Thanks for posting these pictures!

    ReplyDelete