Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hats! Hats! Hats!


Myra modeling
 one of the hats!






 


Myra

I know that I have been absent a lot lately on the blogging world...  That's because I have been on the knitting front.  And knitting I have done.  I finished my 20th hat today ( I think... there might have been more, I have kind of lost count).  Now not all of the hats have turned out the best... And some of the hats have ended up fitting someone other than the child it was intended for... But over all they have turned out good and  I have had a lot of fun!  I have given some away, and will be giving many more away I am sure.  I have even learned how to make flowers and bows!!!  So enjoy some hats!  I am off to start another one :)

Pink and purple hats with flowers!


Boy animal hats!

White Bunny, Purple Bear,
 Lady Bug, and Blue Dog Hats!



1 comment:

  1. All of these hats look AWESOME!! You've got an incredible talent there...and what a smart idea to have someone as beautiful and adorable as Myra to model them!!

    ReplyDelete