Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Myra is 5 Months old!!!




Myra's smile








Myra is 5 months old... and if I don't hurry and get this done she will be 6 months old :(  Time is going WAY to fast and I find myself running out of time to get things done (and energy).  A lot of days I just feel too over whelmed and then I shut down and get nothing done... well except knitting :)  I have knitted so many hats that I have lost count.  And I want to knit so many more (lets hope there is time) before Christmas.  Maybe one of these days I will post some more pictures of all the hats... maybe.  But back to Myra...

Not Myra's "first" turn,
but still one of the first

Myra's list of accomplishments in no particular order...




On her belly

*Still wiggles a lot!   Decided to make her first turn from back to her stomach while I was out :(  But she was nice enough to show me the next day.  She turned from her stomach to her back for the first time on her 5 month mark!  Look out house there is no stopping her now!!!



*Sleeps good... mostly... still not at MY bed time.


First food





Not too sure about it

*Started trying baby food... rice cereal...  Not to sure she liked it.  But will take it in her bottle.  I had hoped it would help her sleep more through the night .  It didn't :(  She has also tried real food... liked that a lot better!  Has finished the whole nursing thing :(  Bottles are just much easier (for mom too)

*Smiles even more than last month. Still not for the camera (unless you are lucky)

caught red handed
*Laughs a lot!  Very ticklish... And loud!

*Like to destroy her bed :)  Just like all her brothers and sisters




Action shot

*LOVES her tongue...  still licks EVERYTHING with it!!! It is still always out of her mouth!  And with the tongue comes drool!  Lots of drool!


* Had her first Halloween!  She was a cute lady bug! (thanks Mindy)
 

Happy Halloween
*Still long and thin... But she is up in to the 20 percentile for her age

 

Add caption

*Her hair still looks red... what little there is... maybe it will start growing here soon

*Her eyes are still blue!

*Still most loved Baby EVER!!!









Myra 11-18-10


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love all of these pictures of Myra!! So beautiful!! She has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete