Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hide and go seek in the dark

Tonight we played a round of hide and go seek in the dark. We started playing this game with the boy back when Brooklyn was just a little baby. I use to hide with her, and have to try and keep her from crying so I wouldn't be found... This evening we only got in three rounds (which is about normal for the game) before the younger girls were too scared to play any more... Brooklyn and Catalina were the last ones searching for the night. Now I love my girls, but they are terrible searchers. I won't say were I was hiding(because they never found me and I plan to hide there again), but they searched within inches of me, but did not find me... Later on Josh had moved from his spot to right next to me... The girls came back to were Josh and I were, and not only did they not find us, but they got VERY scared by who knows what. Josh and I finally moved from our hiding spot so that the girls could find us (even thought Josh was in PLAiN sight (except that there were no lights on). It was a fun night of hide and go seek in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment