Monday, January 16, 2012

Night time fun?



I hate UTIs! I might have mentioned this before :) I was up many hours last night because of one (even though I had taken meds). When I first got up Myra was tossing, turning, kicking, sleeping in my bed... I'm not totally sure when she got there... I had hoped that she would just stay a sleep when I got up... But I was not so lucky :( She quickly got out of bed to follow me. And so she sat outside the bathroom door waiting not so patiently for me. Amazingly Josh slept through the whole thing! And Myra cried for a while :( When I was finally able to come out of the bathroom I found my smart little girl sitting in the midst of a huge blanket that she had pulled to the door to sit on. It was so cute (even though she was a sad little girl) to see her just sitting there in the blanket :) When I had to visit the bathroom again later, she was quick to follow me back to her blanket (even though I thought she was good and a sleep again)! Love my bathroom buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment