Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You're Grounded!



My sweet sister-in-law watched my two youngest kids, and my day care kid today so I could go to a funeral...  It was very sweet of her.  Catalina knew that her Aunt Jaimee was going to watch her today. When she had asked what time she would be going to her Aunt's, I told her it wouldn't be until all the other kids had gone to school.  Well I guess she took it to mean that the second the other kids walk out the door, we were going to leave!  Because as soon as those kids were gone, she started to hound me on going.  A smallish fit ensued (OK actually a really BIG fit...  like for an hour...)!  At one point during her fit she informed me that the next time she was at Grandma Penny's house (my mom), she was going to let Grandma know that she needed to ground me!  I had not taken Cat to her Aunt's at the right time and so I needed to be grounded.  She then informed me that my mom was still my mom, and that she could indeed still ground me!  So I guess I'm grounded :)

No comments:

Post a Comment