Monday, January 12, 2015

Boys will be boys


The three oldest boys (my husband counts as one of those boys) went to a fireside at the church last night.  When they got home, they were so excited.  It had started snowing during the fireside, and there were several inches already accumulating.  The first question I got when they walked in the door was, “have you looked outside”?  It was quickly followed with, “can we go play in it”?  Now mind you, it was almost 9pm at this point.  I answered something to the affect of “I don’t care”, because I didn’t think they were serious.  I was wrong.  They were very serious.  They all ran off to change out of their church clothes, and then they spent the next hour or so enjoying each other’s company and playing in the snow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment