Wednesday, January 7, 2015

School


I finished my class for last semester a little over three weeks ago.  My class for this semester started this week.  After three weeks off it has been hard to get back in the swing of things.  My first assignment is due tomorrow.  It was so hard to get motivated to do it.  And then half way through I discovered that I would need my class book for it, the book I had yet to buy.  Needless to say I spent a part of this afternoon looking for an e-copy of my class book.  The book had options for as little as “renting” for thirty days up to buying the book.  I rented the eBook for 120 days (because the 90 day option was two weeks to short).  The sum total for “renting” my class book for 120 days was $60.25!  Really?!?!? $60.25 for an eBook for 120 days???  That’s just crazy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment