Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Kids say the funniest things

  • Myra while reading a book - I can’t say this word. I know what the word is but it’s a bad word - he’ll
  • Ben to dad- I just about licked the bottom of your shoe.
  • Mom to Ben - So how are you going to get rich - Brooklyn - I’m going to marry someone rich... were you talking to me? Cause that’s how I’m gonna get rich
  • Brooklyn about Savannah - ground her for life! Ground her for life! Ground her for life!
  • Brooklyn about getting taller - then I would be all gangly and look like spaghetti - and I don’t want to look like spaghetti 
  • Spencer trying to talk Spanish - five, blah blah bla , five
  • Myra talking to Spencer - I have to follow the rules. My name starts with an m so I have to say maybe. If my name started with a y then I could say yes
  • Spencer - Uuuummmm could someone come untie Myra? I tied her to my bed - Mom - can Myra breath? - Myra from the other room - yeah
  • Spencer - can I have some of the hissy kissy candy
  • During family counsel - dad - I think we should talk about respect for Mom and dad - Spencer - so we done?
  • Spencer in car with Mom - something smells bad. Like stinky feet. But my feet don’t stink - then he smells his feet - yeah my feet don’t smell - Mom - so what are you saying - Spencer - your feet stink mom
  • Spencer telling a story - you can speak my talking 
  • Myra singing to Spencer when she was 2 (he was 4 1/2 months) - I knew you were trouble when you walked in
  • Spencer knocking on his bedroom door - need a butler 
  • Spencer coping Brooklyn - Myra - now it’s funny when Spencer does it
  • Brooklyn talking about dads beard - it’s like a baby, but on your face 
  • Catalina when she was three - the police will take you away if you don’t give me a shower

No comments:

Post a Comment