Monday, February 17, 2020

Kids sayings

My kids say FUNNY stuff. I try to write it down often. Here’s a few of them...


  • Cat about grandma Penny turning 29 - how can grandma be 29 when you are 38? Oh wait, I know. She must have hit 100 and started over
  • Myra after going in circles - thank you , thank you tony.  You saved us. Thank you tony
  • Cat after asking dad for ice cream for dinner - dad you always say yes. Don't fail me now
  • Spencer- I had a bad dream that a princess had come to cut my head off 
  • Spencer about junior - not the dad Josh, the plain Josh... our big brother
  • Myra to Brooklyn - Ok. Take a picture of me now. Please hurry cause I'm scared
  • Myra about wallabies- oh look Brooklyn there's a mirror. I like how wallabies care about their beauty too
  • Spencer to mom - can you get me one too? My names Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment