Monday, February 24, 2020

More kids sayings

  • Myra to Brooklyn after smelling her - if I was a dog I'd bark at your feet cause they smell bad 
  • Spencer to mom - you're so sweaty 
  • Spencer to dad - thanks for making hotdogs -  dad - I know you like them - Spencer - I've never had them before 
  • Spencer after throwing a little fit - that was a little funny
  • Brooklyn - my knees smell good
  • Myra about dad going to a watch dog meeting - whys he even going? Dads allergic to dogs 
  • Ben about hail - Do you remember that year when we had the little farm
  • Brooklyn about being a teacher - who wants to go to school every day after graduating twice
  • Spencer after being asked to help - NOK. That means yes
  • Spencer to mom - why'd you do that - so you don't have bad dreams - oh yeah. I didn't see that coming 
  • Spencer when asking what the dr is going to do - is he going to cut off my other arm
  • Spencer in trying to figure out his teachers name - Can I just call her ms brown 
  • Spencer - mommy can I go to sleep now - yes - ok thank you 
  • Junior during family council - did I remember deodorant today Brook 
  • Myra to Brooklyn during sacrament - are you thinking about Jesus - Brook - no - Myra - well you should be
  • Myra about being kicked out of Brooklyn’s room - are you going to talk about big girl stuff
  • Spencer about a picture of Tom petty - look it’s Jesus 
  • Junior about taking Spencer shopping after the dentist - if he throws up at the store you don’t have to clean it up
  • Brooklyn while watching into the woods - see this is why I’m glad your not a witch 
  • Myra - out of the blue in the car - I have no one to tell my secret too - me - you can just tell me and Brooklyn- Myra - I need to whisper it - Brooklyn leans back   to hear - Myra yelling - I don’t make deals with peasants 

No comments:

Post a Comment