Wednesday, February 20, 2013

007 - ***Spoiler***

We watched the new James Bond movie tonight. I really enjoyed it, I even managed to stay awake for the whole movie :) I'm not a hater of James Bond, but I'm not his biggest fan. I could not tell you how many of the movies I have actually seem, but I know it is FAR from all of them (in fact right now I can only think of one other that I HAVE seen). Watching the movie this evening the question bugging me is this... James Bond can be shot multiple time (in close proximity to Major organs), he can fall from great heights into moving water, and my favorite, he can survive after falling through ice into freezing cold water for several minutes. But the person shot in the leg/hip area is going to drop dead after being perfectly fine for a good half an hour (since the gun shot). I guess I didn't realize James Bond had super powers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment