Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spencer's Three Month Stats

I have to say that Spencer is the best surprise ever ;) I just love having him in our family! Spencer is a very easygoing, calm, happy baby! He is such a smiley baby too! And the kids LOVE to give him attention to earn his smiles. This third month with Spencer has kept us on our toes. Mew started it out in the hospital for two nights with RSV. Spencer was then on O2 for a week and a half. Spencer's sleeping during the day is sporadic. He sleeps between a half an hour to a hour every three hours during the day. But he makes up for it at night with a six to eight hour stretch of sleeping. He is spoiling me :) Spencer's stats - Hair is filling in, and I have hopes that it really is red and not just my imagination. Eyes are still blue. Not sure what his weight is, but he has got to be around 12 pounds. He loves to cuddle, and when he is tired and wants to go to sleep, he wants his face covered. I feel blessed every day that Spencer is a part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment