Sunday, February 3, 2013

Spencer

Spencer is sick :( I always hate when my kiddos are sick. It is never fun, and always stressful. And it seems like they always get really sick on weekends ;) I debated for hours this morning on taking Spencer to the ER. When I got to the ER I had second thoughts... There was no parking near the ER, and MANY people waiting in the waiting room... It didn't help when the guy checking me in made feel stupid for being there... I'm sure he was just asking the questions he was suppose too. And I'm sure there wasn't really a tone to the way he asked them... But it came across to me like I was stupid for being there, and should have just waited until tomorrow and taken him to our doctors office. Boy am I glad I didn't wait! The ER doctor ran tests for RSV and Influenza and Spencer had a chest X-ray. The tests came back with RSV. And because he is so young, Spencer was admitted to the hospital for alight or two. He will also be on O2 for a couple weeks (or more). So glad that I took him to the ER!

No comments:

Post a Comment