Tuesday, April 9, 2013

4-1-13 Make up post. April Fools

I am not big on April fools jokes... I'm not against them, I just don't usually plan for it, and the fail to come with something on that day... This year we were driving back from Alabama on April 1st. Kind of hard to pull a joke on someone. But I actually succeeded this year. I had two family members text me early that morning asking how our trip was going... I responded that it was going well, and that since we were so close to Disney World, we had decided to just go on down there for a few days before heading home. I didn't think that they would believe me, but they did! So I got to play a April fools on people even though we were stuck in a car for most of the day :). Just wish I had thought of it sooner and had played it on the kiddos ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment