Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Oops

Oops is for several different reasons... If you haven't noticed, I haven't blogged for over a week (even though I have been home for two days now). But hey I was on vacation!!! The bigger oops though, was forgetting to get on to finish my homework while on our trip. I did every thing possible before I left, but I still had to comment on five people's presentations. The only problem was that when I went to leave that Friday afternoon only three other people had turned in their presentations. Makes it kind of hard to do my work. I should have taken the time to comment on the three presentations and then I would have gotten partial credit, but I was short on time. I am sad that it dropped my grade by one third for that assignment! Which in turn dropped my overall grade from an A+ to a B+. Oh well, the beach house vacation was way worth it!!! Besides when you have over 144 credit hours, a class that is only worth half a credit is not going to make a difference in my overall GPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment