Thursday, April 4, 2013

It never gets old...

I took a couple different kiddos to the dentist yesterday. Josh Jr. had his appointment bright and early at 8am. I left Ben watching the four girls, and just took Spencer with me and Josh. I sat in the waiting room p,aging with Spencer while Josh got his teeth cleaned... A nice (younger) mom came in with a 1 and 1/2 year old for an appointment. She started chatting with me about Spencer, and then went on about her kiddos. We had been talking for several minutes when the question came up "Is he your first?" Josh jr. Was walking into the waiting room at that time, so I responded with, "No, that's my first (pointing to Josh jr.), he is my seventh!" I LOVE the look I get from people when I tell them I have seven kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment