Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Myra

I love my Myra. She makes me laugh, even when I am worried about her. Myra decided to sleep on her sisters upper bunk bed last night. She has done it before, but last night when she got in bed her three sisters were already sharing the ONE bed. When I discovered this, I tried to convince her to move to her own bed, to no avail. I gave up trying, and decided to send Josh back in half an hour to move her after she was asleep. And then I forgot. It wasn't until I was up at 3:30 feeding Spencer that I remembered... I planned to go down and move Myra as soon as I finished feeding Spencer... But she didn't make it that long... Spencer was only half way through his bottle when I heard a thump, bang, crash from down stairs. I quickly ran to see if Myra was ok. Brooklyn was on the ground hold Myra by the time I got there. Myra was whining, but not really cry a lot. Brooklyn thought that Myra might have been climbing in or out of the bed when she fell. I could not find any cuts or bumps on Myra and she was still mostly a sleep and didn't/couldn't say what hurt (if anything). I took Myra upstairs with me for the rest of the night. This morning Myra woke up a little whining. When asked how she felt she said ok. Later she told me "The back of my forehead hurts"!

No comments:

Post a Comment