Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011

I decided earlier this year that I was going to try and blog every day...  I guess I don't need to blog today, because I have already posted 366 blogs (not counting this one).  But I sadly did not make my goal, because when I went to blog one evening (it was even early in the evening, not close to midnight) Blogger was down.  I blogged a couple times on a couple different days though... It has been a fun year blogging!  I wish I had blogged when my older kids where younger.  I know that I have forgotten so many fun things that they did...

2011~ What a great year 2011 has been.  I know that there have been days that have totally sucked, but looking back at the whole year all I can say is wow!  It has been great!  I thought I would highlight a few of the great things from the year...

Josh and I took a trip to Estes Park with no kids (thanks Aunt Jodie)!!!
Pool ran great this year with a wonderful staff (lets just hope that there will be a next year)
Myra had her first birthday and has celebrated many new first this year
Brooklyn turned 8 and was Baptised
Josh Jr. turned 12 and got the Priesthood
Won a cruise (excited to go soon)
Made some really great new friends

2011 has been wonderful!  I am so excited for 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment