Monday, December 12, 2011

Catalina's punishment!

Catalina decided that she did not want to finish her dinner to night, and tried to "sneak" it in to the sink with out me noticing...  She did not succeed.  She then tried to lie and say that she did not "throw away" her food...  After she admitted that she had thrown her food away, I asked her what she thought her punishment should be...  Her answers cracked me up (so hard not to laugh at her)... 

Answer number 1 ~ "Swat my butt!"
Answer number 2 ~ "Tie me up!"
Answer number 3 ~ "Bite my teeth!"

At this point I had to stop and talk to her again about this being a serious mater, and that I was looking for a serious answer...

Answer number 4 ~"Make me eat more ham."  (That had been what she had thrown away). To which I responded that that might work... I then suggested that maybe she would have to go with out snack tonight.  She responded with "But you said I could eat more ham for my punishment!"

We talked briefly with Daddy, and he agreed that her punishment should be no snack.  I told Cat that she would not get snack tonight (expecting a fit from her) and she quickly said "All right!" And ran off to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment