Monday, December 26, 2011

Earrings!


I started wearing earrings again yesterday!  Boy do my ears hurt!  I'm almost not sure if it is worth it to have pierced ears ;)  But there was a time in my life that I would have given anything to have pierced ears!  My parents made me wait until I was 16 to get my ears pierced.  And I hated it.  I was not a happy teenager waiting (and even less happy that my younger sister got her ears pierced just a couple months after me on her 14th birthday)!  I think because I had to wait soooo long to get my ears pierced I went crazy with earrings after.  I wore all sorts of crazy BIG earrings!!!  A few months after I finally got my ears pierced I cut my hair WAY short (like 20 inches off...  and by way short I mean that it didn't even come CLOSE to touching my shoulders)!  Because I had such short hair I didn't have to worry about the crazy earrings getting caught in my hair, so I went crazy!  I even had a teacher my senior year offer me extra credit if I would give him a pair of my earrings (I didn't do it, they were my favorite pair, but I did think about it).  I thought I would share a few of my crazy earrings with you (this is just some of them)...

Turned another one :(

Made this one myself!

Not sure why blogger
turned this one...




<>
Notice these ones are not
 even the same size!


These were the ones
 my teacher wanted!
I am sad because I had a special pair (actually I only had one half of the pair, the other half was my sister's) of earrings that looked like a computer chip, and it had two blinking dots on it, one red, and on green.  But I no longer have my half :(

No comments:

Post a Comment