Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Too cocky!

Josh and I played his new game again tonight... And I finally got a turn to be Mr. X... It is so nerve racking!!! From my first reveal (where my piece is finally put on the board) until almost the very end of the game, it was move by move for me... I finally got through their defense and was home free! I was so excited! The closet person to me was out of bus tickets (the fastest way to catch me), and I only had to continue moving away from the "detectives" until they ran out of moves! There was no way to catch me... As long as I didn't do anything stupid... Maybe it was all the noise from all the kids that invaded our game area... Maybe deep down I didn't want to win... For what ever reason, unconsciously I moved right onto a underground pathway that my friend was connected to... And sadly I was caught! I guess I just got to cocky...

No comments:

Post a Comment