Thursday, December 8, 2011

Addictions!

I am the first to admit that I am addicted!  I can not help myself.  I here call now, post now, guess now, etc. and I have got to try!  I really should seek help on this, but I'm not to that point yet.  In case you haven't heard, I won again today!  I know you are thinking "Didn't you just post last week about going to a play you won tickets too???"  And you would be right.  I did. See what I mean by being addicted?  I can't help myself.  Today I won $50 towards dinner at an "fancy" restaurant (and by fancy I mean EXPENSIVE)!  But the catch was, that you had to use it TONIGHT!  I knew when I entered to win the $50 that Josh and I could not go tonight.  Ben had a choir concert (great job tonight Ben) at 6:30...  The earliest we could possibly go to dinner was 5pm and the latest was 8pm...  The restaurant was a good 45 minutes away...  I figured that there was NO way for us to go, but I still had to try to see if I could win...  And sure enough I did!  In being picked, I had 30 minutes to respond or they would pick someone else...  I responded and asked if I could give it to someone else...  The restaurant said yes, so I had to find someone else to go (can't let $50 go to waste)...  I made several calls, and sent several texts, and finally posted it to Facebook.  Friends of ours got to go on a nice date night tonight, and I still got the "high" from winning!  I really love to win!....  Maybe I need to get some help...

No comments:

Post a Comment