Thursday, December 15, 2011

It has been one of those days.  There must be something in the air, cause it wasn't just my kids...  And to top of the whining and fighting my kids did, they also did just crazy stupid stuff...

Myra ~ Spilt milk and soggy cereal (that she found in the trash) all over my recliner and (carpeted) floor
             Decided that she wanted to open a Christmas present today!!!  Unfortunately it was her cousin's

Catalina ~ Not her fault, but still ~ Sent to the "nurse's" office after being at school for all of 20 minutes for eye boogers

Savannah ~ Decided that the little jewel that fell off her paper would probably fit in her ear...  She was right!!!  Threw a HUGE fit because she accidentally kicked her sister!

Brooklyn ~ Actually, except for fighting with her brother, Brooklyn was actually really helpful today!!!

Ben ~ Thought that picking at the "loose" skin on his thumb (where the stitches were) was a good idea... not sure why we bothered stitching it down

Josh Jr. ~ Actually, except for fighting with Brooklyn, was actually really helpful today!!!  It was cute to watch him help Catalina make her gingerbread house (that she didn't get to make because of her eye boogers)!


I am so thankful for each and everyone of my kids...  And them keeping me on my toes...

No comments:

Post a Comment