Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting Started...

I have been reading my sister-in-law's blog every day, and it has gotten me thinking that blogging would be a great way to journal. So I am off to try something new. We'll see how long this lasts :)

I'm not sure what to write in this first blog, so I guess I will start with a little about me and my great family. I am a stay at home mom of five (and a half) wonderful kids. I love being home with them, even if some days I swear they are trying to make me crazy (they win every once in a while). I am also married to a fantastic guy who spoils me all the time. I havI have been reading my sister-in-law's blog every day, and it has gotten me thinking that blogging would be a great way to journal. So I am off to try something new. We'll see how long this lasts :) I'm not sure what to write in this first blog, so I guess I will start with a little about me and my great family. I am a stay at home mom of five (and a half) wonderful kids. I love being home with them, even if some days I swear they are trying to make me crazy (they win every once in a while). I am also married to a fantastic guy who spoils me all the time. I have been sick a lot lately (because of the half kid inside me) and Josh has taken great care of me. I am a native to Colorado. I have lived here almost my entire life. Sometime I joke with Josh that it would be nice to move, but I don't see that happening any time soon (at least not out of Colorado). We are lucky to have most of our family with in ten miles of us, and my kids love to spend all their free time with Grandparents or Aunts and Uncles. I think that they would move in with them if they had the choice, they are all much more fun than me :) Here is a picture of my crazy kiddos (maybe)






5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how it got underlined...Oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it- I can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! I do terrible at updating my family blog, but I update my other one several times a week. So sad...I know. Looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen,

    I just saw on Jaimee's blog you were starting to blog!! YAY!! Welcome to this crazy world. I am so excited to read more about your fun family. We loved visiting a year and half ago. We still talk about coming back! Our blog is: http://web.me.com/mccracken.andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so I can't proof read either...I tried to fix it and it didn't work, so I guess I will just try again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete