Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Headaches

I am glad I didn't take on the 365 day challenge to Blog every day. I would have failed in under a week. I would like to Blog every day, but it just wasn't going to happen yesterday. Monday Josh and I had a very productive day. We got lots done including fixing his car and getting all my blood work/glucose tests done. We even were able to go look at a house to maybe buy (not making any announcements). We finished looking at the house and then got the van washed when a small head ache started to hit. But we still had more on our to do list to get done. We got home at the same time as the older kids and it was time for snack and homework. We decided to have a quick dinner so that we could go shopping for shoes for the older kids. It was while fixing dinner that the head ache got bad. By the time we were eating dinner I was feeling pretty crappy. I took two Tylenol with dinner hoping it would clear things up. They did help, and we were able to go shopping. But the headache was not gone all the way... Josh and I actually went to bed early for us Monday night, and I think I was a sleep by 11 pm. No kids woke me up during the night so you'd think I would wake up refreshed and ready to go... I was not so lucky. I woke up Tuesday morning with the most awful headache I can remember (and I have had A LOT of headaches, but that will have to be another blog). I spent Tuesday in a dark bedroom with a pillow over my head and heating pads on my neck trying to get rid of the pain. Being pregnant limits the meds I can take, and all that I had in the house that were OK was Tylenol. It didn't work to well. But I am very blessed that my sweet husband was able to work from home, and he was so wonderful in taking care of me. The headache is mostly gone and life is mostly back to normal :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get feeling better and that "YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY MORE HEADACHES DURING THE REMAINDER OF YOUR PREGNANCY" (I used my jedi voice), I hope it helps or at least makes you laugh)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn, it did make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete