Saturday, January 19, 2013

Grrrrrrr!

I love my two year old, but sometimes she can make me crazy! Tonight was Savannah's turn for curlers in her hair. Myra decided that it was HER turn tonight too. Savannah was very sweet and pretty patient, and let Myra go first. Myra even sat really good for me for 45 minutes for me to put curlers in. And she looked so cute with them all in her hair. She was tired by the time I finished, so I had her sit by Josh hoping she would go to sleep. But a second wind hit her, and she couldn't sit still any longer. Off she went to play (while I was finishing up Savannah's). And then I here Myra whining... I go to check on her, and sure enough she has taken some of the curlers out (about half). The rest of the curlers came out (because at this point I do not have the patient to put them back in). Ten minutes later when I check on Myra she's a sleep. Ten minutes! If only she would have waited ten more minutes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment