Monday, January 7, 2013

Odd thoughts

I'm sure this will come across as an odd post, but since it is my blog, I can post whatever I want :)
I LOVE my bathroom!  More importantly, the little room with the toilet in it...  Like I said weird...  But here is why...

In our last house the toilet room in our bathroom was above the garage (along with the rest of the bathroom, and the master bedroom), on the out side wall...  In the winter the bedroom and bathroom were always SOOOOO cold!  Meaning the toilet seat was always SOOOOO cold.

The toilet room in our new house is Wonderful!  It is in the middle of the bathroom/bedroom area..  There are no outside walls near the toilet room...  And on top of it all, there is a vent!  Even with the vent closed, warm air seeps out warming the little room!  On a cold winter morning, it is a nice warm place to hide out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment