Thursday, January 31, 2013

This might be a problem

I got a notice yesterday that there was an upgrade for my I pad and phone. I knew that these upgrades would probably take a little time, so I did them when I knew I wouldn't need my phone or iPad... Upgrading the systems seemed to go fine for the iPad... But I had a little bit of a problem for my phone... I couldn't remember which email it was set up with, and what the password was... And you couldn't bypass putting it in. The phone was LOCKED for use until the RIGHT email and password were entered... With my sleep deprived brain, I was having a hard time figuring it out. And I couldn't just ask Josh, because he had already left for work. It took me about a half hour of trying different emails and passwords until I got the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment