Friday, January 25, 2013

What do you do?

With the birth of Spencer, we don't fit in our car anymore. So what do we do??? Around town taking two cars is not a big deal. Josh often meets us places anyways. And more often than not, there is only a few kids with me in the van. But if we want to go anywhere outside of Colorado Springs as a family, we would have to take two cars... And that just seems silly. But my van is paid off... And I love my van! And it is comfortable to drive, and ride in... But we can't go on any trips as a family in the van... So what do we do? We had talked about just renting a bigger car for trips, but I priced it out, and it is EXPENSIVE!!! And if we want to just go up to Denver for the day, it would be silly to have to rent a car... So what to we do???

No comments:

Post a Comment