Sunday, October 23, 2011

My sweet, sweet girl!

When we got home from church this afternoon, Josh wanted to take a picture... But the camera was no where to be found! And sadly, after searching the usual places for the camera, we asked Catalina for the camera... And then got frustrated (a little) when Catalina couldn't remember where she left the camera... A few minutes later (while we were still searching) Catalina came to me and suggested that we say a prayer so we could find the camera... I told her that that was a good idea, and to go ahead a pray... It was only a few minutes after Catalina had said a prayer that Josh remembered that I had taken a picture of the cars last night as we were leaving...

After searching the car, I found the camera... Right where I had left it in the car! I came back in and thanked Catalina for thinking of praying, and told her that it had been a good idea. She then said a prayer to thank Heavenly Father for helping us find the camera. So sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment