Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two Months and counting!



Myra is 16 months old today! That means she can go to nursery in two months!!!  That will be a great day!  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my baby, but Sundays are LONG days chasing a little girl who wont sit still or be quiet.  She is so full of energy and so much fun, but still learning to be quiet at church, and so we often walk the halls.  At 16 months, Myra has become a big chatterer!  She babbles to us ALL the time, looking at us like we should know what she is saying.  A few things are starting to make sense too.  Last week we went to the park to do pictures.  There were many people at the park.  People with dogs.  That is when "puppy" became a new favorite word for Myra.  She would call out puppy and then bark at the "puppies"!  So cute!  Today when my phone rang, Myra made a chatter that sounded like "I didn't do it".  This new stage is always fun with little ones!   I love when they start to babble.  Myra is so much fun!  I am so happy that she is in our family :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Myra is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about that tightrope act she did the other night on that upside-down chair. Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete