Sunday, October 2, 2011

Too Funny!

Josh has a cousin that post hilarious things all the time on Facebook.  They almost always make me laugh out loud.  Today he posted one that I had to share with Josh...  However Josh was not in the same room as me, so I had to talk "loud" so he could hear me in the other room.  Here is the post Josh's cousin posted...


The Farm



A dying grandmother tells her granddaughter, "I want to leave you my farm. That includes the villa, the tractor, and other equipment, the farmhouse and $22,398,750.78 in cash."  The granddaughter, absolutely floored and about to become rich, says, "Oh Granny, you are SO generous! I didn't even know you had a farm. Where is it?"...

With her last breath, Granny whispered,




"Facebook..."


So funny!  To make things even funnier, my almost 10 year old Ben stated to me... "But she doesn't even know her login and password!"

Love him!

2 comments:

  1. Ben is quite perceptive isn't he? Glad you enjoy my blog and post have a good day

    ReplyDelete