Sunday, October 30, 2011

What happened to your foot?

That was the question Josh asked me at Church today.  He thought he was funny.  He knew what had happened to my foot.  I had told him when I took the pictures.  But I was wearing sandals and this is what you could see...

And this is better than it was before!



This is the before...  And the back story...  I thought I had a couple of minutes before I would have kids to get dressed for church (they were still eating lunch), and I was ready to go...  So I decided to paint my toe nails, because I was planning to wear sandals to church...  As I was painting the very first nail Myra came into my room, and decided to help me out!  With her fast as lightning hands, and sneaky ways, she graded my toe before I could stop her...  And my toe ended up looking like that!  I was just glad that I finally found the nail polish remover...  I was a little afraid I would have to go to church with it looking like that!




Myra's handy work ;)

My arm was a casualty
of war as well!

1 comment:

  1. Favorite part of this post:
    "My arm was a casualty as well." :)

    ReplyDelete