Saturday, January 11, 2020

Spencer

We had the pleasure of going to parent teacher conferences a couple months ago for our youngest two... Spencer’s teacher shared that they are working on writing complete sentences and shared this paper that he had done... As I was trying to figure out what “famis” was,  she shared that Spencer had written “My dad is famous. My mom is famous. My sister is famous. My brother is famous.”  When she asked Spencer how we were all famous he replied “They are famous magicians!”  Spencer’s teacher then asked Josh and me if it was true, if we were famous magicians and if we could do a show like Spencer had told her we could 😂

When I asked Spencer a few days later why he told his teacher we were magicians he said, “Well I knew I couldn’t say you were superheros!”


1 comment: