Sunday, January 12, 2020

Thankful

A few weeks back we went up to Denver as a family. I had wanted to go to the giving machine and let the kids pick out things that would be given to those in need.  And then I came across a letter Myra had written to Santa.  Myra had written a letter to Santa at school, and she had told Santa that instead of presents she wanted him to give to those who were in needed.  So it worked out well in multiple ways. It was an amazing experience. It was even more meaningful to me as my children jumped in giving their own money so we could get more things for others. So thankful for my sweet family and their willingness to give. And I am so thankful for all the many blessing my Heavenly Father has blessed me with.


                      Ephesians 5:20
20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;



           Matthew 25:40

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.







1 comment: