Thursday, January 2, 2020

Sweet Friends

Matteah and Cat visiting Grandma 
 My mother-in-law has been in the hospital for a couple days now. Yesterday Josh and I (along with Cat) were able to stop by and visit with her. I loved watching Cat and her sweet cousin visit with their grandma. It was sweet to watch them talk and share things with her. And the two of them didn’t want to leave. They wanted to stay and keep their grandma company.


I didn’t have the opportunity to grow up with cousins. I had lots of them, but we didn’t live near any of them. I saw some cousins more often than others. But even more often was probably only once a year. I am so thankful that my kids have the chance to see (most of) their cousins frequently. That they are friends with them. I love watching these girls “hangout”!

1 comment: