Monday, November 28, 2011

Memories day two


Not the same shirt,
but it was red then too



I thought I would share another memory...  This memory was sparked by the outfit I put on Myra today...  This memory goes back MANY years too.  Back to when I only had one small, little boy...  I was pregnant with Ben at the time, but we had yet to tell anyone...  I went on a road trip with Josh's mom out to Utah.  Josh's younger brother was in the MTC, and we went out to see him when he flew out to France...  We went out early, and went up to Logan to see Josh's grandparents.  It was there, while wearing the overalls that Myra had on today, that Josh jr. played with his grandma, and great grandma...  And some how during this time a Lego that he was playing with ended up in the front pocket on the overalls...  I didn't find it for several weeks (the pocket velcroed shut)...  But deep inside this pocket was a little white Lego...  Every time I put this outfit on Myra I remember back to Josh jr. wearing it at his great grandmas!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool memory of that trip you took ... and of my grandma!

    ReplyDelete